SCHOLARSHIPS: Student and Operator Scholarships
AWWA Student Scholarship
With the Pacific Water Conference coming up very quickly, it is time to remind all you parents with children in college, or planning on attending the Fall 2018 year, about the AWWA Scholarship available to current members in good standing. Please refer to the information sheet and application form below. The winners will receive up to $2,000 scholarship for the upcoming 2018 school year. Please direct any questions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Good luck, and see you at the awards lunch to collect your scholarships.
Click below to view the application form:
2018 AWWA Scholarship Application (MSWord docx)
2018 AWWA Scholarship Application (Adobe pdf)
One AWWA Operator Scholarship
The One AWWA Operator Scholarship is funded through the support of AWWA's The Water Equation Campaign and the AWWA Hawaii Section.
The One AWWA Operator Scholarship, in the amount of $1000, can be used for certification/licensure, two-year water related associate degree, technical school program, professional training program, books and manuals, and operator related conferences.
Each scholarship recipient will receive a one-year AWWA Operator membership.
Click below to download application form.
- Applicant must be a current water operator or seeking to enter the water operator profession.
- Applicant must be pursuing an Operator’s License or Certification, two or four-year degree related to the water operator profession, or professional development.
- Disbursement of the funds will be made directly by the Section to the financial office of recipient’s college, university, or technical school
- Items related to books, manuals, conferences, professional development courses, and other eligible expenses will be reimbursed to recipient upon presentation of eligible receipts
- Applicant must reside or work within the geographical boundaries covered by the sponsoring Section
- Acceptance of scholarship constitutes permission to use recipient’s name and scholarship story for purpose of promotion