Past Conferences and Workshops
2016 TEACHawaii Envision Workshop
Date: Monday, August 29, 2016
Place: Pearl Country Club
* 7:45 a.m. Breakfast
* 8:30 a.m. Morning Session (learn Envision and project award)
* 11:45 a.m. Optional Afternoon Session (experience Envision)
* 1:30 p.m. End of Workshop
* Douglas Sereno, Director of Program Management, Port of Long Beach, California
* Denise Nelson, Vice President for Public Education, Envision, Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure
* Ross Sasamura, Director and Chief Engineer, Department of Facility Maintenance, C&C of Honolulu
* Jason Brand, President of Brand Industrial Group, Kunia Country Farms
* Amber Takenouchi, Principal and Director of Engineering, Blue Ocean Civil Consulting
Please go to www.teach160829.eventbrite.com for additional information and to register.
Please contact the task force leader Jon Young at TEACHawaiiEnvision@gmail.com for any questions or additional information.
Hawaii Water Reuse Conference
Date: Dec 1 & 2, 2016
Theme: Hawaii’s Solutions to expanding reuse of recycled water and making it work!
Location: Aqua Kauai Beach Resort
4331 Kauai Beach Drive, Lihue, HI 96766
Reservation: (808) 954-7419
Code: 2016 HWEA, if needed ask for Malia
HWEA Contact: Martin Roush (808) 345-3183
AWWA Contact: Lorna Heller (808) 748-5944